Get 3DNow! Message Board
  Team 3DNow! SETI
  Another New Member

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Author Topic:   Another New Member
Argos
Follower of Athlon
posted November 24, 1999 03:58     Click Here to See the Profile for Argos     Edit/Delete Message
I saw the site, took a look around, really like the premise behind it, and have decided to join the team. I will be doing my best to help the team out.

Greets to all!

IP: Logged

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted November 24, 1999 07:14     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome to the team argos. we got a great bunch of people here.

CASC member
Follower of Athlon
posted November 24, 1999 14:53     Click Here to See the Profile for CASC member     Edit/Delete Message
Hey Argos, welcome aboard

If you need any help with stuff just put a message in the forums here .

laterz

John

daviddth
Follower of Athlon
posted November 25, 1999 01:40     Click Here to See the Profile for daviddth     Edit/Delete Message
Hi Argos,

Welcome to the team. Please feel free to ask for hints on speeding up S@h (Or making it more stable), or help others with what you have learned.

David

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted November 25, 1999 09:19     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
hey something i observed on one of my systems, a celeron 433@541, is it went from 19 and1/2 hours to 16.6 hours after upgrading from win98 to win98se. i will confirm this soon. i just installed win98se on my pentium233, which does a unit in 27 to 28 hours. if in fact it makes a big difference, i will install it on al of machines. (after i order more copies of course)

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted November 26, 1999 09:36     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
kali ma, please come back to the team.

Clint Strickland
Follower of Athlon
posted November 26, 1999 11:17     Click Here to See the Profile for Clint Strickland     Edit/Delete Message
Hello all,
Well, I tried to get those 290+ w/u's from my old team again to no avail., right after I went back over to the team I found out what a surge protector is for. I got put off line for over 2 weeks. I have broke my bank account and maxed my visa getting back..
I have 3 systems backup. I completely lost one. I had just bought a new "chip" for a 5th system when this mess went down. I hope to have full production back in another couple of weeks. I have done all I can. FELLOWS: use surge protection on your phone line!!! lighting can come into your modem and hop thru your network!!! Thanks for the note fredro.. It was very encouraging to get your note! after all this. -Clint

CASC member
Follower of Athlon
posted November 26, 1999 11:36     Click Here to See the Profile for CASC member     Edit/Delete Message
Hi everyone

Clint
Sorry to hear u got zapped, i'll have took into theat surge thing .
Hope you and your friends will join us soon.

Hey fredro, keep us updated and let us know it you get a speed increase across the board with 98SE .

John

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted November 26, 1999 14:50     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome back to the team clint. sorry to hear about you losing a system. good news casc, i got a extra half hour out of the 233mhz, but i lost 6 hrs on the old 266@300, i put a older drive in it and slowed it down to 266mhz again.i may try win98se on it this week and see if i can bring the time back down on it also. a little more bad news, i did 5 hours of fragin last night on 3 machines (i had a lan party), having another lan party tonight, and im using 4 of my machines tonight. looks like i need to sqeeze a few more mhz out of all the machines this coming week.
keep em churning dudes, and dudetts.

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted December 02, 1999 07:19     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome viencent! also welcome to those not in the top 100. i cant see who you are. glad to have you all on the team.

[This message has been edited by fredro (edited December 02, 1999).]

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted December 02, 1999 13:01     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
looks like korben decided to move on.

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted December 03, 1999 02:34     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome to the top 100 mark2112 and brad bissell& martin and jezz, and lewin

[This message has been edited by fredro (edited December 03, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by fredro (edited December 06, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by fredro (edited December 06, 1999).]

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted December 21, 1999 07:15     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome "get paid to surf the net" hope you stick around for a long time.

Franklin A. Childers
Follower of Athlon
posted December 21, 1999 20:05     Click Here to See the Profile for Franklin A. Childers     Edit/Delete Message
fredro, I think you hit the nail on the head.
I doubt that he / she is here to stick around, get a little advertisement done and move on. I sure wish s@h would get stright with the stats and set it back to , join a team and your stats gtay with that team. There has been more than just a few people that have been in / out. Would make people think twice before joining a team then leaving. -Frank

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted December 21, 1999 21:43     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
i would like to see the stats stay with the team you join also. it seems every time our team starts to pull ahead to another position, someone leaves the team, then we have to work like a banshee to catch up again. i hope to be up in the top 10 with ya real soon frank, maybe by christmas day if seti keeps up and running.

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted December 30, 1999 19:26     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome to the top100 superchicken.

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted January 02, 2000 02:39     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome to the top100 iceman.

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted January 07, 2000 09:22     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
i may have us a new member this afternoon or evening. he has 17 units done o far. he forgot his password, as soon as seti mails his password, i`ll get him on the team.
pieter i seen you was doing some recruiting on 3dnow.net way to go dude!

Pieter
Follower of Athlon
posted January 07, 2000 13:09     Click Here to See the Profile for Pieter     Edit/Delete Message
yeah these mad people at 3dnow.net are buying athlons :-) .

I just invite them to the team, hope they will rack up some units fast.

1 other guy who has near 600 units i think might join us if he finds the time for it.

Even the Jedi said he would run seti when he was at work or sleep.

------------------
Regards,

Pieter :*)

[This message has been edited by Pieter (edited January 07, 2000).]

Zhorntix
Celeron Worshipper
posted January 25, 2000 17:56     Click Here to See the Profile for Zhorntix     Edit/Delete Message
hi guys, i wanted to know if i could join your team and if i can how do i join? i'mnew to s@h but i'm working my way up there, i've got an athlon 500 soon to be a 700 or higher

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted January 25, 2000 18:53     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
go to this sight http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=Team+3DNow%21 and click join. welcome to the team

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted January 25, 2000 23:16     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
zhorntix, we would love to have you on our team. click on this link, http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=team+3dnow%21
then click join, you will be emailed a password.

fredro
Priest of Athlon
posted January 26, 2000 14:34     Click Here to See the Profile for fredro     Edit/Delete Message
welcome fatboy and timelord.

All times are ET (US) next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

| Get 3DNow!

All submissions are copyrighted by their respective authors and are not for re-use in any form without their explicit written consent.