Get 3DNow! Message Board
  Team 3DNow! RC5-64
  Just joined the group.

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Author Topic:   Just joined the group.
Pierce
Follower of Athlon
posted August 31, 1999 22:36     Click Here to See the Profile for Pierce     Edit/Delete Message
I recently found the Get 3DNow website and RC5-64. I can't say I will be that big of a help to your team. I have been running SETI@home for quite some time, but have switched to RC5-64 as it seems to be much more efficient.

Anyway, if anyone has any tips on RC5-64 I would love to hear them.

IP: Logged

Akma
Follower of Athlon
posted September 01, 1999 09:02     Click Here to See the Profile for Akma     Edit/Delete Message
Hmm, so there are other converts as well?

Welcome Pierce!

MeenMunky
Follower of Athlon
posted September 01, 1999 20:58     Click Here to See the Profile for MeenMunky     Edit/Delete Message
Welcome to the team Pierce!

Pierce
Follower of Athlon
posted September 01, 1999 21:52     Click Here to See the Profile for Pierce     Edit/Delete Message
Strange? I am finally on the stats (personal not team yet) after one day of doing blocks. I thought I did 29, but it reports me as doing 109? Has anyone else ever received bloated stats? Am I reading something wrong? Mine is listed under thomasp1@home.com

Just wondering...

Siniestro
Priest of Athlon
posted September 01, 1999 22:41     Click Here to See the Profile for Siniestro     Edit/Delete Message
It's not an error, it's just that the block size varied as time passed and as blocks are larger now than before, each block equals several old-style blocks.

Pierce
Follower of Athlon
posted September 01, 1999 23:01     Click Here to See the Profile for Pierce     Edit/Delete Message
Thanks for the info. Just overclocked my K6 350 to 400. Figured 9 months was a good enough burn in.

That should get a few more blocks going. Does anyone know how high the 350's have been taken? I did not even change the voltage. I am thinking maybe when the colder weather starts setting in I might just try pushing it to 450.

All times are ET (US) next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

| Get 3DNow!

All submissions are copyrighted by their respective authors and are not for re-use in any form without their explicit written consent.